Relationships, Stalking & Domestic Violence

Contact an HCC Counselor

HCC Counselors are licensed-professionals with masters or doctoral degrees who offer free, time-limited, short-term counseling to currently enrolled students.

Contact a counselor to schedule an appointment today

Counselors @ HCC Combined Shape Created with Sketch.



  • Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse - DVDA (divorce & custody papers, protective order, legal services)

(281) 885-4673;

(713) 224-9911

  • DAYA (South East Asian Support Services)


  • District Attorney’s (D.A.’s) Office-Harris County (Request for Restraining Order)

(713) 755-7300; (713) 755-8310; (713) 755-7114.

24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline:

(713) 528-2121

  • Family Criminal Law Division (Request for Protective Order)

(713) 755-5888

  • Family Violence Unit - Protective Orders Houston Police Department

3-1-1 or (713) 837-0311

  • Hope Alliance Crisis Hotline (24hr)

(800) 460-7233

  • Houston Area Women’s Center (Physical and Sexual Abuse, Shelter and Helpline)

(713) 528-2121
Domestic violence
(713) 528-7273
Rape Crisis

  • Innovative Alternatives (Free Crime Victim Counseling)


  • National Domestic Violence Hotline

(800) 799-7233

  • National Sexual Assault Hotline

(800) 656-4673

  • The Bridge Over Troubled Waters

(713) 473-2801 (24-hrs)

3811 Allen-Genoa Rd, Pasadena, TX 77504

Human/Sex Trafficking Help

National Human Trafficking Hotline 1-888-373-7888

Houston Resources:

Other Resources:


The information provided by external resources - including third-party websites - is designed to provide helpful information on topics and community resources. HCC does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content, use, or availability of resources provided by external websites or agencies. HCC makes no representations as to the eligibility of any particular student to receive any benefit or the effects – such as those impacting immigration status – that accepting a resource may have on a student. Students in populations that may have specific additional needs are encouraged to seek advice from a relevant professional or reputable resources, such as immigration counsel or a qualified website.

HCC Cares

Counseling & Ability Services