Since 2005, The HCC Club Sports program has broadened the student experience for all who attend Houston Community College. We offer a variety of competitive sports for both Men & Women and an opportunity to travel, compete and represent HCC in local and intercollegiate leagues & tournaments. Since its inception, the Club Sports program has won over 65 Championships and counting.
- Fall 2019, Men's Soccer, 2nd Place Lonestar Conference
- Fall 2019, HCC Tennis, Lonestar Conference Champions
- 2019 HCC Baseball, 2nd Place National Club Baseball Association Gulf Coast East Conference
- 2019 HCC Baseball Ranked 18th Nationally, NCBA
- Spring 2019, Men's Basketball, 2nd Place NIRSA National Tournament
- 2018 Baseball Conference Champions
- 2018 Women's Basketball Regional Championship
- 2018 Volleyball League Championship
All Club Sports & RecSports Programs are free for HCC Students. Please note, HCC Club Sports are not participants of the NJCAA or NCAA associations.
Tryouts are held during the first two weeks of each Regular Semester.
To participate in all Club Sports (except Baseball), student-athletes must have a 2.0 minimum GPA and be enrolled 6 total Semester Credit Hours.
To participate in Baseball, student must have a 2.0 minimum GPA and be enrolled in 9 total Semester Credit Hours.
Please Follow HCC Athletics on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on upcoming events and announcements.** Your Campus RecSports also offers Intramural, Club Sports and More! ** All Athletic & RecSports Programs are free for HCC Students.
Attendance for all tryout days strongly encouraged
Gym Shoes and proper attire required
HCC Students Must be currently enrolled for at least 6 credit hours (9 for baseball) and have a minimum of 2.0 GPA
Prospective Players must sign a liability waiver on-site
For More Information Contact
Men's Club Sports Program
Women's Club Sports Program
View Flickr HCC Club Sports Photos