Top of Home Page
Join Our Next Creative Business for Makers Cohort
Aug 15, 2022
Do you make and sell products here in Houston? Whether you have already started or just have an idea, register for our free 6-part workshop series led by local experts covering the essentials of thriving as a creative in business. Through this series, we will help you gain the clarity and confidence needed to take your business to the next level.
Join our Community of Makers!
HCC's West Houston Institute is excited to present a 6-part workshop series led by local experts covering:
- Business Resilience and Pivoting
- Digital Communication Strategies During a Crisis
- Sales and Customer Service Strategies
Through this series, we will help you gain the clarity and confidence that you need to build or grow your business within a network of peers and experts.
What You'll Gain
- A community of support for maker business owners
- Resources to develop a business plan that is built to last
- Direct contact with expert advisors for one-on-one consulting
- Connection to a network of creative support services
- Access to HCC's premier Makerspace
Register today for this is a free opportunity for small business owners in the Houston area!
Dates & Location
Classes will take place every Wednesday from 11am to 1pm, October 5–December 14, 2022.
This series will be offered in-person.
All in person sessions are scheduled to take place in person at Houston Community College's West Houston Institute. Parking and classroom information will be shared with course registrants.
West Houston Institute
2811 Hayes Rd.
Houston, TX 77082
For any questions about this opportunity, please contact:
Program Coordinator, West Houston Institute
| Next Article »